Marketing manager who loves startups and innovation
We are looking for someone to join our growing team of passionate startup advisors and growth consultants that can help us to build a strong brand and market our company. The ideal candidate loves both marketing and brand building, as well as planning and hosting events for entrepreneurs.
Why is this role important?
We are a small, but growing, team and every new person joining will have the opportunity to influence the direction of our journey. You will the main responsible for, and will have great freedom in, building our brand and marketing desifer and once here you will:
- Create and maintain our marketing and brand building strategy
- Recruit and maintain relationship with mentors (entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, domain experts) and plan their participation in accelerator programs
- Establish and maintain relationship with the startup and business press (e.g. DI Digital, Breakit, Veckan affärer) and create publicity for Desifer and our portfolio companies
- Create content (e.g. photography, insight texts, ads) for and managing web and social media presence (desifer.se, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Plan and perform events related to our startup accelerator and consulting business, representing and presenting Desifer
- Work together with our customers on a consulting basis with these kind of issues
What do we offer you?
You get to become an integral part of the Stockholm startup ecosystem, helping entrepreneurs to create successful companies and intrapreneurs to launch new products and services.
In your role you will have great freedom in crafting the marketing and brand building strategy, the opportunity to connect with key players in the startup ecosystem as well as planning and hosting successful events.
At desifer we work hard, but we also believe in the value of pausing, connecting and reflecting together on a regular basis. We encourage our colleagues to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance and allow for autonomy in your career.
Of course, we offer a competitive compensation package.
Relevant experience and mindset
- Approximately five years experience in a marketing role, ideally from a tech startup and from consulting
- Hands on and highly operational, but with a strategic mindset
- Preferably an established network within the startup community in Stockholm
- Experience from recruiting and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the Stockholm startup eco system
- Experience from planning and hosting events
- Used to developing content for a variety of mediums including social, email, web, and video
- Fluent in social channels with skills in reaching a desired target group
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment with a culture of experimentation
- Experience from consulting within digital marketing
- Preferably a network of customers